The HomeCare by RVNA team includes Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) who work under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Each client’s care plan is developed and monitored by a registered nurse
- Support is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Caregivers are Top in the Field — Qualified, Screened, and Trained
- All HomeCare by RVNA Care Coordinators are licensed CNAs/HHAs.
- All caregivers and nurses are employees of HomeCare by RVNA, ensuring the quality and oversight of the service they provide. We do not sub-contract.
- Hiring process of staff includes background checks, driving record checks, health/drug screenings, and finger printing.
- Staff has ongoing education, competency training, and access to RVNA resources.
Access to RVNA’s Team of Clinicians
- Clients can seamlessly access RVNA’s full complement of skilled nursing and therapy services as their needs change.
- Convenience and continuity of having one agency meet all the patient’s needs