The HomeCare by RVNA care team invests time in getting to know our clients, learning about them, and fully understanding their needs. The first step is a conversation and assessment by a registered nurse. Next, a personalized plan is developed with the client, and the best caregiver is selected for the client’s needs and personality.
- Services are available from as little as a few hours a week, to full-time or live-in for as long as a customer wants.
- Clients select the services and schedule they want based on their needs.
HomeCare by RVNA can help those who:
- Need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)– personal care, household chores, managing medication
- Are recovering from illness or injury, have had a fall, or are at risk of falling
- Need companionship, or have become socially isolated or confused
- Are caregivers themselves and need respite
HomeCare by RVNA employees have additional expertise assisting clients:
- Recovering from illness or with chronic conditions
- Have had joint replacement or other surgery
- Have dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
- Use special medical equipment such as catheters, colostomy bags, lifts, and more